Before we start, you’ll need to be using your mobile phone and have your NHI (National Health Index). Don’t know your NHI?
Have you registered?
If you’ve received your email
confirmation, let’s get you set up.
Still need to register?
If you’ve opted-in,
let’s get you set up.
Border Workers must opt-in
through their employer first.
With the app, you will be able to:
• Complete your sample and send it for testing quickly and easily.
• Submit your saliva sample on any day, at any time that fits with your schedule.
• Our laboratories can match your sample with your details electronically when your sample arrives.
• Obtain your results from the app as soon as they are ready.
At any stage if you need help with the app, view the user app guide.
Help! I don’t know my NHI.
You can usually find your NHI on:
• Your COVID-19 swab test results.
• Your online patient portal.
• A prescription.
• A prescription receipt.
• A prescription medicine label.
• A hospital letter.
• An x-ray or test result.
If you still can’t find your NHI check with the health staff at your workplace, the person taking your COVID-19 nasopharyngeal swab, your general practitioner or pharmacist.
Step-by-step guide to using the COVID-19 Saliva Testing App
The easy step-by-step guide explains how to register for the app as well as completing your first saliva testing collection.
What happens if I can’t access the App?
A paper-based, back up system will be available FOR BORDER OR MIQ WORKERS ONLY, OR PRIVATELY FUNDED USERS. Printed labels can be provided as a back-up in case the Saliva Testing App is not available or if there is not access to a phone.
More information on this can be found in the Employee Information pack.