Partner with an experienced and trusted saliva testing provider.
The Asia Pacific Healthcare Group (APHG) has been selected by the Ministry of Health to carry out COVID-19 saliva testing for surveillance purposes in New Zealand.
We are the largest and most resilient saliva testing provider in Aotearoa and have considerable experience in COVID-19 testing, having tested over one third of all COVID-19 PCR tests nationwide, the largest single provider in the country.
We’re the same people that report the results of your blood tests and we do this for over 150,000 test results every single day.
Why you’ll love working with APHG for your saliva testing needs
We’re New Zealand’s largest saliva testing provider
Fast turnaround test results
Nationwide network – drop samples off at over 85 sites anywhere in NZ
Results reported back to the business (as requested)
Easy self-collect testing method anywhere – anytime
Support hub, user guides and business resources
Our tests are delivered through our five independently accredited laboratories
We work with some of the most vital employers across the country.
“The app on my phone has been easy to use and there are multiple drop off points now, so easy when I am not at work.”
Charge Nurse, MIQ Facility
“Quick, very convenient and painless. You can do it at anytime of the day or night, to fit in with your work.”
Marine Pilot, Lyttelton Port Company
“I have done a saliva test almost every day and is a huge relief when the result comes through the next day. Easy, painless and lowers my stress levels.”
MIQ Facility, Auckland and Wellington
Peace of mind, at your finger-tips.
With the app, you will be able to:
Enquire today to keep your employees and customers safe,
and business operating.
Find out how your workplace can offer saliva testing to staff members.
Once I have partnered with APHG as my saliva testing provider, how do my staff register?
Firstly, congratulations on joining the saliva testing programme. You should have received an Employer code which your staff can now use to register themselves. Otherwise, please contact your account manager for a bulk registration option.
What happens after my staff registered?
Once your staff have registered, they will receive a confirmation email notifying them when it has been processed and completed (approx. 24 hours).
They will then be able to download and login to the app using their NHI number.
Private Funded information pack
Everything you need to know from How the service works to Frequently Asked Questions is in here.
Get your saliva testing kits
A Saliva Test kit includes 1 tube and 1 biohazard bag. The tube has an important barcode you’ll need to use to record your test in the app.
• You can collect a test kit from any of the available pick-up locations listed here throughout New Zealand. You do not have to collect your test kit in Auckland
• This list has new pick-up locations being added regularly – keep checking back for new locations
• Check with your employer if they have test kits available at your workplace
• If collecting test kits from non-workplace locations, we recommend collecting 4 kits at a time to supply you with 2 weeks of saliva testing
• We need to manage distribution and supply of test kits so we ask that you only take max 4 kits from any location outside of your workplace
• View current pick up locations here
Order test kits for your workplace
You need to have registered your staff before ordering test kits.
• If you have more than 25 employees workplaces can request test kits to be delivered to one location to be available to your staff
• Include the number of employers, your business name, address for delivery and contact information
Step-by-step guide to using the COVID-19 Saliva Testing App
The easy step-by-step guide explains how to register for the app as well as completing your first saliva testing collection.
Do you have staff not able to use the app? No worries!
Employers Label Order Form.
Click on the ‘order labels’ button below, and fill out the form to order tube labels for those border workers not using the Saliva Testing app.
Note that manual labels are only available to
Or, order labels manually by downloadable form below and sending the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org